Pablo Fernández Ripoll
- Degree in Business Administration from CEU San Pablo University (2004).
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Tax Consulting from the Business Institute (LLM. 2005).
- Master of Laws in European and International Taxation by the K.U. Leuven(Belgium 2007).
- Course in International Tax Planning at the Centre for Financial Studies (2008).
- Member of the Moore Stephens Europe Ltd tax group.
- Taxation for international groups.
- Taxation for expatriates.
- Indirect taxation in international tax law.
- Business and tax consulting of SMEs in Spain.
- Due diligence for acquisitions, mergers and spin-offs, tax reviews.