Fernando Fernández Sallent
- Degree in Economics from the University of Barcelona.
- Master’s Degree in Auditing from the University of Salamanca.
- Master’s Degree in Tax Consulting.
- Chartered Accountant since 1983.
- Spanish, French and English.
- Official Registry of Account Auditors of the Spanish Accounting and Audit Institute.
- Spanish Institute of Chartered Accountants since 1990.
- Spanish Association of Tax Advisers since 1979.
- Association of Forensic Economists.
- Madrid Association of Economists.
- Auditor of Annual Accounts and Financial Statements.
- Consolidation of Annual Accounts and Financial Statements for corporate groups.
- Corporate reorganisations.
- Due diligence for acquisitions, mergers and spin-offs, including accounting and tax reviews.
- Extensive experience as legal expert witness.
- Acquisition audits, Due Diligence and valuation of SMEs.
- Management of companies in crisis, developing viability and reorganisation plans.
- Collaboration with different business institutions and associations, teaching auditing and accounting courses.