Alejandro Molina Olías
- Law Degree from Universidad San Pablo CEU.
- Diploma in Corporate Legal Consulting from the School of Legal Practice at Complutense University in Madrid (1995).
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association authorised to practise law nation-wide. Licence number 62.314.
- Practising lawyer since 1995.
- Trial lawyer in civil and commercial cases.
- Legal advice and assistance in insolvency proceedings.
- Legal consulting for businesses on civil and commercial matters including contracts, property and finance.
- Consultant for planning, developing and implementing complex business operations, organisational and/or financial reorganisations, mergers, spin-offs, etc.
- Insolvency administrator.
- Invited Professor in the Master’s Programme in Bankruptcy Administration of the Business Organisation Department (School of Business and Economics) at the Spanish National Distance Education University.
- Speaker/presenter on insolvency proceeding’s topic.